About Tom Squier
"From Lake Country to Lake Michigan"
- Voted "FIVE STAR: Best in Overall Customer Satisfaction" by Milwaukee Magazine since 2010
- President's Club Member
- 16 years of real estate experience with a BS in Marketing from Winona State University
- Over $100 million in career sales
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Extensive knowledge of maximizing the value of your home, as well as the true value of an existing home before you purchase it
- Vast experience in home maintenance, repairs and improvements, as well as environmental issues impacting your new home
- Garnered an excellent reputation of integrity
- Committed to providing thorough and complete low-stress transactions
- Area resident since 1988
Here's What Separates Me from the Competition:
- I'm a full service Realtor with a boutique mindset
- I'm professional, yet fun
- I'm always available and accessible
- I'm solution and negotiation-oriented
- I consult with you IN ADVANCE regarding potential scenarios to get the outcome you desire
- I pinpoint ways to maximize the true value of a home
- I identify problems with your home before it hits the market or before purchasing it
- I use the marketing power and marketing network of Shorewest Realtors
Serving Lake Country to Lake Michigan, my licensed assistant, Jessica, and I are dedicated to providing you a low-stress transition for the biggest investment of your life...and we'll have some fun while we're doing it!
I'm always available at 414-234-9700 (my mobile) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.